Saturday, May 12, 2007

Well, the virus (as it seems to be per our pediatrician) has now spread to 3 of the 5 kids. Son #1 started in with headache and fever two days ago, Son #2 yesterday and Daughter #2 this afternoon. I don't like viruses. Did I mention that? I can't wait for it to pass!

Our dryer died this week too. We went to the local rent to own place to get something to hold us over until we can afford a new one (imagine, we had already made plans for our money. Silly dryer should have consulted us first!) I didn't realize how much on the last leg our dryer was until we put this not-so- gently- used machine in and started using it. Man. Huge difference! So now we will be eating out MUCH less and having some cheaper food to try to fit a dryer into our budget. I'm almost excited about it!